30% OFF SITEWIDE WITH CODE 12YEARS | FREE GIFT WITH ORDERS $150+
#WashYourBrushesDay Sigma Beauty Contest 2020
Sigma Beauty Contest 2020
YouTube and Instagram
The #WashYourBrushesDay Contest (“Campaign”) is created and sponsored by Sigma Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor” or “Sigma Beauty”), 1395 Commerce Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120. By participating in the Campaign and/or using this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of the website, which are available at https://www.sigmabeauty.com/terms-of-use, incorporated herein by reference, and that your participation will be governed by, and you shall abide by all of the following rules (the “Campaign Rules”) outlined herein.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open to all current Sigma Beauty Influencers who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open internationally, void where prohibited by law. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sigma Enterprises, LLC (“Sponsor”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 11, 2020 at 12:00 AM Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) and ending June 22, 2020 at 12:00 PM CDT. All online entries must be received by June 22, 2020 at 12:00 PM CDT.
4. How to Enter: Contestants will receive an email from Sponsor notifying them of the Promotion and these Official Rules. Contestants must create a video showing proper use of a Sigma Spa® gadget and SigMagic® Brushampoo™ product to clean your Sigma Beauty makeup brushes. You must complete the following entry method to enter this Promotion (individually “Entry”, collectively “Entries”):
Entry Method via YouTube:
Create a video showcasing how you clean your brushes and upload it to YouTube, with #WashYourBrushesDay and #SigmaBeauty in the description box (“Promotion Video”). Promotion Video must showcase the Contestant using a Sigma Spa® gadget and a SigMagic® Brushampoo™ formula or SigMagic™ Scrub to wash Sigma Beauty makeup brushes. Applicable Sigma Spa® gadgets that may be used in the Promotion Video are as follows: 2X Sigma Spa® Brush Cleaning Glove, Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Glove, Sigma Spa® Brush Cleaning Mat, Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Mat, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Spa, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower Face & Eyes, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower Eyes. Promotion Video must be at least 2 minutes in length. Promotion Video must not show running water unless it’s for the purpose of rinsing brushes. Submit your Promotion Video to Sponsor by completing the entry form here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/SigmaBeauty1/WashYourBrushesDay2020. One valid Entry per entry form. Your YouTube profile must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor. Promotion Videos that don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/yt/policyandsafety/communityguidelines.html) are subject to immediate disqualification.
Entry Method via Instagram:
Create a video showcasing how you clean your brushes and post it on Instagram, with #WashYourBrushesDay, #SigmaBeauty and @SigmaBeauty in the post caption (“Promotion Video”). Promotion Video must showcase the Contestant using a Sigma Spa® gadget and a SigMagic® Brushampoo™ formula or SigMagic™ Scrub to wash Sigma Beauty makeup brushes.Applicable Sigma Spa® gadgets that may be used in the Promotion Video are as follows: 2X Sigma Spa® Brush Cleaning Glove, Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Glove, Sigma Spa® Brush Cleaning Mat, Sigma Spa® Express Brush Cleaning Mat, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Spa, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower Face & Eyes, Sigma Dry’n Shape® Tower Eyes. Promotion Video must not show running water unless it’s for the purpose of rinsing brushes. Submit your Promotion Video to Sponsor by completing the entry form here: https://www.cognitoforms.com/SigmaBeauty1/WashYourBrushesDay2020. One valid Entry per entry form. Your Instagram page must be public and thus viewable by the Sponsor.
To be valid, all Entries must be submitted via the entry form no later than June 22, 2020 at 12:00 PM CDT. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sigma Beauty. You may enter multiple times.
5. Prizes: One (1) grand prize winner will receive $1,000 USD. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize will be issued as a payment to the Winner’s Impact Radius Influencer account. It is the Winner’s responsibility to make sure payment information in their Impact Radius account is complete. The prize is non transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sponsor. Winner will be notified via email by June 30, 2020 at 11:59 PM CDT. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting this content (video), You understand and agree that the Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND MINNESOTA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Minnesota having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Sigma Enterprises LLC, 1395 Commerce Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120, USA. Requests must be received no later than August 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM CDT.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sigma Enterprises LLC, 1395 Commerce Drive, Mendota Heights, MN 55120, USA.