GET THE LOOK: ROSE-INSPIRED MAKEUP TUTORIAL
Star Makeup Artist Juan David Ferrazzo guides us through this easy makeup tutorial using Sigma Beauty’s Cor-de-Rosa Collection. Featuring a rosy neutral eyeshadow palette, warm blush palette, a face brush set, and other makeup must-haves, this beauty tutorial is just what you’ve been searching for!
GET THE LOOK WITH THE COR-DE-ROSA EXTENDED COLLECTION
Rosy cheeks and monochromatic glam - the perfect full face makeup look for spring and summer!
1. Apply foundation using the F60 Foundation Brush
4. Then, take the shade Damask and apply and buff it into the crease with the Ponytail Brush from the Master Artistry Collection
5. Next, pack the shade Shakespeare on the E54 Medium Sweeper™ Brush and press it onto the lid
6. Blend the shade Summer Song along the outer edges of the eye with the E45 Max Small Tapered Blending Brush from the Deluxe Blending Brush Set
7. With the same eye brush set, take the E49 Medium Tapered Blending Brush and the shade Dark Night and press it onto the center of the lid
8. Apply the shade Campfire to the inner corners of the eye with the E45 Small Tapered Blending Brush
9. With the Pencil Brush from the Master Artistry Collection, apply Damask to the lower lashline
10. Apply concealer under the eyes and blend it into the areas around the eyes using the Camouflage Brush from the Master Artistry Collection
11. Apply setting powder with the Soft Blend™ 60 Brush from the Bloom + Glow Brush Set
12. Using the same face brush, create a subtle contour with Throw Shade from the Sculpt Highlight + Contour Palette
14. Apply the shade Nearly Wild onto the apples of the cheeks with the F92 Blush Brush
15. Create hairlike strokes in the brows with the Fill + Blend Brow Pencil in the shade Dark
16. Apply Epiphany Infinity Point Lipstick with the Multitask Brush from the Master Artistry Collection
17. Top it off with Cor-de-Rosa Lip Gloss to complete the look
The Cor-de-Rosa Collection has been a fan-favorite makeup product since the very beginning. One of our cleanest collections, Cor-de-Rosa was inspired by our founders’ Brazilian heritage. In fact, Cor-de-Rosa means “color of the rose” in Portuguese and all the shades are inspired by flowers. This collection is a great addition to your makeup kit - whether you’re a beauty beginner or professional makeup artist. Try it for yourself, then leave a review and tell us what you think!