HOW TO WASH A BLENDING SPONGE
As leaders in brush care, we talk a lot about how to wash makeup brushes, but it’s just as important to know how to wash a blending sponge! Many beauty lovers ask us, “Can I wash my beauty blender?,” or “How do you clean a blending sponge?” Well, beauties, we’re here to help!
Regularly cleaning makeup blending sponges will help remove product build-up, residue and bacteria while improving your overall results. Here are 5 quick and easy steps for how to clean a blending sponge!
- Thoroughly wet your beauty blender - we love our multifunctional 3DHD™ Blender or our sister brand’s versatile Power Blender.
- Next, apply 1-3 pumps of our all-natural SigMagic® Brushampoo™ Liquid or Foam. Note: We do not recommend using the SigMagic™ Scrub for cleaning blenders
- Squeeze your blending sponge a few times to lather
- Rinse it well with warm, running water
- Repeat steps 1-4 until the water runs clear
- Leave out it out to air dry and then store it in a drawer or cupboard
You’re done! It’s that easy! Next time you use blending sponges for makeup, just follow these quick and easy steps to clean them once your look is complete.
We also recommend replacing your blending sponges every 3 months. Check out our 3DHD™ Blender Duo to get 6 months worth of blenders for just $20.