Get the Look with the Sigma X Brianna Fox Brush Set
Follow along with Brianna Fox herself as she walks you through how to create a stunning full-face look with her 5-piece brush set and the Warm Neutrals Volume 2 Eyeshadow Palette. This set was designed so that you can create your full look without needing to pick up any other beauty instruments!
- Start by buffing in your favorite foundation with the Fox 4 Brush.
- Using the same Fox 4 brush, blend in your concealer using a stippling motion.
- Continuing with the Fox 4 Brush, stipple bronzer onto the hollows of your cheeks, temples, and hairline.
- Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks with the Fox 4 Brush.
- Finish your face by using the Fox 4 Brush to stipple cream highlighter on your cheekbones and brow bone.
- Set your look by sweeping a setting powder all over your face using the Fox 5 Brush.
- Still using the Fox 5 Brush, apply a little extra powder highlighter in a C-shape along your cheekbone and brow bone.
- Dab highlighter onto your nose and cupid's bow with your finger and blend in with the Fox 5 Brush.
- Moving onto the eyes, use the Fox 1 Brush to blend the shade Toasty from the Warm Neutrals Eyeshadow Palette into the crease.
- With the same brush and shade, look up and sweep it along the lower lashline with quick back and forth motions.
- Apply Henna to the outside of the lids and along the lower lashline with the Fox 1 Brush.
- Deepen the lid by stamping the shade After Hours on top of Henna with the Fox 2 Brush.
- Use a touch of highlight on your Fox 3 Brush to clean up your brow bone.
- Mix the shades Russet and After Hours on the Fox 3 Brush to deepen your outer crease and lower lashline.
- Use quick back and forth motions to smoke out the crease and lower lashline using the Fox 2 Brush.
- Tap the shade beaming across the lid with the Fox 1 Brush.
- Finish your look with your favorite set of false lashes and lipstick!