Sigmax® Kabuki Kit
- Product Code
25% DISCOUNT COMPARED TO PURCHASING THESE BRUSHES INDIVIDUALLY
The Sigmax® Kabuki Kit contains five face brushes that allow a high definition, flawless makeup application. The brushes in this kit feature exclusive Sigmax® fibers, uniquely designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products without absorption into the bristles.
Sigmax® Fibers - Sigma Beauty's exclusive thermoplastic engineering polymer developed to evenly apply cream and powers products onto the skin for a high definition effect. Features premium filaments engineered for outstanding softness, heat and chemical resistance, mechanical strength, and high durability. Sigmax® fibers are antibacterial and hypoallergenic.
Ferrules - The patented 3-ring brush ferrule is made with high performance SigmaAlloy™ for durability and strength. Patent No. D718060.
Handles - Each brush handle is made from a lightweight, sustainable source of wood which receives 8 coats of paint, making them scratch resistant and guaranteed to last.
- F80 - Flat Kabuki™: Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as the forehead and cheeks.
- F82 - Round Kabuki™: Blend mineral products onto the skin.
- F84 - Angled Kabuki™: Buff cream blush or bronzer onto the skin.
- F86 - Tapered Kabuki™: Apply cream and liquid foundations onto the harder to reach contours of the face.
- F88 - Flat Angled Kabuki™: Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face. Angle fits all areas of the face seamlessly. Works especially well on cheekbones and contours of the nose.
© 2013 Sigma Enterprises, LLC Length
F80 - 6 in. (15.8 cm) F82 - 6 3/16 in. (15.7 cm) F84 - 6 3/8 in. (16.2 cm) F86 - 6 13/16 in. (17.3 cm) F88 - 6 3/8 in. (16.2 cm